Factory Reset Images
This page contains links to the latest factory reset images.
They are useful in case you want to reset your unit to what comes on it by default.
Installing these images fully resets the user data partition!
If you want to do a manual factory reset, follow these steps:
- Turn on your MOD
- Let it boot until you see "Knob 1" etc.
- Press and hold the left knob until a menu appears in the display
- Turn the knob in order to select "System Upgrade"
- Note -> In newer devices, turn the left knob to the "System" option and then the right knob to "System upgrade"
- Select 'YES' and while holding the left footswitch (Duo) or bottom left square button (DuoX), click on the right knob
- Let go of the footswitch and knob and wait
- The MOD will now enter restore mode. Please wait.
- Connect the MOD to your PC if not done yet and wait for a new mass storage drive to appear
- Copy the tar file onto the new drive and use your OS option to safely remove the drive
- Remove the USB cable connecting your PC to the MOD