Plugin Publish Process
From MOD Wiki
- Upload source code to build sytem
- Use standard waf, make, cmake or autotools projects.
- Can't replace CFLAGS, CXXFLAGS and LDFLAGS
- Do not use -march=native, -sse etc
- If you want to optimize for certain architecture, use the proper #ifdef
- If in doubt, just don't mess with compilation flags.
- If you have a good reason for not using waf, make or cmake, tell us. The system is being developed.
- We need a way to compile the bundle without UI
- After building, plugin will be tested for basic errors, any errors found will be reported back
- The output ttl will be validated.
- The final bundles must have the exact same structure on all architectures